- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to operate a PC and input data.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to lift up to 10-25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8-hour shift
- High school diploma
- Previous experience working in a high-volume distribution, manufacturing, technical service (i.e., testing and repair) or forward logistics operation a PLUS, but not required.
- Package product for shipping
- Verify incoming and outgoing unit counts and unit condition.
- Maintain satisfactory Quality performance levels.
- Package, unpackage, sort, stage, and prepare units for production.
- Data entry to systems via PC and RF handheld devices.
- Perform tasks in a high-speed, high-volume environment.
- Put away and pull equipment and/or parts.
- Maintain and clean, organized work station.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass E-Verify screening (determines eligibility to work in the United States).
SHIFT AND PAY:
- 1st Shift
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.?