- Places parts in specified relationship to each other and inspects each strap, bolts, clips, screws, cements or otherwise fasten parts together by hand or using hand tools or powered tools.
- May operate and maintain machines such as KPM press, inspection mold, welders, robots, forklifts, hoists, and cranes to perform material movement.
- May be assigned to different work situations, lines, or departments as production needs require.
- Responsible for meeting established quality and production quantity levels and maintaining preventative maintenance, housekeeping and safe work practices.
- Certain positions require the ability to discern color, and this is an essential element of those positions.
- May be assigned to drive tow motor.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift and be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- GED or High School Diploma preferred
SHIFTS AND PAY:
- 1st: 6AM – 2:15PM: $16.00 / hr
- 2nd: 2PM – 10:15PM: $17.00 / hr
- 3rd: 10PM – 6:15AM: $17.00 / hr
- Double time on 7th day worked!
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster.