- Conducts machine setup, inspection, preventive maintenance and work order service
- Able to proficiently diagnose, repair, replace and/or overhaul all mechanical components for numerous types of equipment to include but not limited to production equipment (Blenders, Grinders, Pumps, Fillers, Sealers, Cappers & Conveyors), packaging equipment (Metal detectors, Printers, Case packers & Case tapers), electrically operated equipment, variable speed controllers, hydraulic equipment, air compressors, air handlers, HVAC and related software programs, etc
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production and facility equipment during machine service
- Possess mechanical and troubleshooting knowledge and skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical operation, process and control systems including both building electrical and machine electrical panels
- Reads and interprets equipment operation and parts manuals, electrical schematics, blueprints and can perform computer tasks related to work and service orders
- Complete and submit daily job-related documentation written or computerized data entry pertaining to job task performance, downtime, spare parts usage, preventative maintenance & work orders
- Day to day troubleshooting, repair and installation of low and high voltage industrial electromechanical and control systems for utility
- Assist with project and system startups and operational checkouts on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, grounding and power testing
- Adhere to work rules, GMPs, Safety processes, procedures and rules as well as; comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical Training (electrical & mechanical)
- Related experience in food processing or production and/or packaging machinery.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible to work weekends and other shifts as needed.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs, carry tools and supplies, kneel, stoop, bend and stand for periods of time.
- $54,000 to $83,000 annual salary, depending upon experience, skills, and capabilities
- Safety Boots/Shoes required. All other PPE provided by client.
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster