- Performs the unloading, loading, staging, and warehousing of cartons
- Practices safe and secure material handling methods and distributes merchandise properly according to standards.
- Verifies purchase orders, location numbers, case pack quantities, and other information prior to receiving, picking, or loading merchandise.
- Practices safe and secure loading methods to maximize space.
- Completes documentation neatly and accurately.
- Performs spot checks of system to ensure merchandise is sorted properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds repetitively.
- Basic reading comprehension and numerical reasoning skills.
- Manual dexterity.
- Some job functions are performed in the standing position.
- Must be available to work the assigned hours at the work site at the times identified.
SHIFT AND PAY:
- $14.50 / hour
- 07:00AM – 03:00PM (Monday – Friday)
- $15.25 / hour
- 3:00PM – 11:00PM (Monday – Friday)
- $15.50 / hour
- 11:00 pm – 7:00 am (Monday – Friday)
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster.