- Operate forklift/ load merchandise into the truck and maintain and organized the warehouse
- Responsible for moving products in a warehouse environment.
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
- Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Move product and/or materials manually as required
- 2 years of warehouse experience
- Forklift Certified
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Basic computer
- RF Scanners experience
- High school or GED
- Good work history
- Good Math skills
SHIFT AND PAY:
- Monday thru Friday
- 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
- $15.00 / hour
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster.