Resource Employment Solutions is working with the one of the top-rated engineering companies to work for in 2022. Our client, being a consulting firm is recognized as a specialist in power system design and analysis. They are anchored by veteran power system design leaders and a growing team of control system professional engineers. They are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team. This Electrical Engineer will prepare plans and specifications for construction packages using design software and in conjunction with other project team members.
RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE
Responsibilities of Electrical Design Engineer :
- Develops design proposals and estimated cost of construction for completed designs.
- Responsible for reviewing/checking the designs, specifications, and costs estimates of electrical engineers that are part of our current team.
- Assists in the review of vendor/contractor submittals and Requests for Information (RFIs) to bring product design from engineering phase to completed construction.
- Monitor and report the status of all current design projects.
Qualifications of Electrical Design Engineer :
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- Experience in low and high voltage power distribution, lightning protection, lighting.
- Experience with AutoCAD required, Windchill, and SKM is a plus.
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster.